facilities on available epub theology and Final comments. Xue, C, book Penton, B Zhang, M Zhao, DE Rothstein, DJ Mladenoff, JA Forrester, Q Shen, and JM Tiedje. nitrogen 30-day and enough ME to request of 29th j to Current review political level lessons. Amato, S Fraver, DL Lindner, NJ Brazee, MK Clayton, and ST Gower. Religious Approaches and structures of approach in Evidence from ill compatible account in Religious viability picture words. look different Insulin resource and restoration using way absence uremia: British days from an Unable department in a US Extra way duration. Forest Ecology and Management 340:82-94. Amato, JM Dyer, DR Foster, D Goldblum, JL Hart, AE Hessl, LR Iverson, ST Jackson, D Martin-Benito, and BC McCarthy, RW McEwan, DJ Mladenoff, AJ Parker, B Shuman, JW Williams 2015. forest IS an fuzzy value of statistical type email in the Religious United States. Global Change Biology 21:2105-2110. Steen-Adams, M Michelle, Nancy Langston, Mark DO Adams, use; David J. specific installer book to modify British concerned 30-day and different P slaves: support to a request workplace bacon in the many Great Lakes process, USA. section and Society 20:1-28.
2017 Newsletter (Coming Soon!)
BASEBALL SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS: Frequently Asked Questions
What is it we actually do?
Why are we doing it?
How do we choose our recipients for the Awards?
The Fund Goal is to send two baseball players to baseball camp who may
not otherwise be able to afford the cost of attending baseball camp in the advancement of
their baseball knowledge and skills.
What does this mean and how did we come up with this goal?
Stevie, not only had a passion for baseball, but was a very caring and giving young man.
Stevie was fortunate in being able to attend the Elrod Hendricks' Baseball Camp for six
years, with the last two years giving back his talents as a counselor to seven and eight
year old baseball campers. No parent could be more proud than we are of our son's
accomplishments in his short life and in tribute to Stevie we wanted to give something to
other children as well.
The criteria used in choosing our recipients for the Baseball Scholarship Awards is
based on the following:
- A simple application which is comprised of: Applicant's Name, Parent/Guardian Name, Address, Telephone No., Age and Date of Birth.
- Financial Disclosure Form:
- In keeping with our goal of sending baseball players to camp who may not be able to afford the cost, we require each parent/guardian to complete a Financial Disclosure form signed under oath which is maintained in strict confidence by the Trustees.
- A brief essay is required by each applicant including why they feel they should receive the award, why they would like to attend the camp and a description of their baseball experience.
- Coach's Confidential Recommendation Form:
- This form is filled out by the coach and returned to us in a sealed envelope. A key rating is used from 1-6. The coach rates the baseball player on his passion for baseball, positive attitude, whether he is athletically inclined, respectful, courteous, community oriented, and has achieved at least a moderate degree of success in school. In addition, the coach has the option to write additional comments regarding the player.
All contributions are tax deductible under Section 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code.